Download our Information Sheet, which includes enrollment for a free 60-day trial period!
*Program details may vary by state. Ask a Member Services Representative for details or receive a quote by calling 808.853.2355. MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except AK and CA, where coverage is administered by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services, Inc., in FL, LA , OK and WI, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023) and in AZ, where the Obligor and Administrator is Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 1-800-752-6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In those states where MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MCCU-001-MBI) it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. MRC-896721.1-0414-0516 © CUNA Mutual Group 2014, All Rights Reserved.
Extended Vehicle Warranty with MRC
The miles can add up but repair costs don’t have to. Most major car repairs occur after the factory warranty period ends. Without an extended warranty like Member Choice Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC), you could get stuck paying for unexpected and expensive repairs.
Extended coverage for auto repairs should be a serious consideration! HFD Federal Credit Union offers MRC coverage with affordable plans and coverage even if your vehicle loan is not with the credit union!
Benefits* of the program:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump-start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancellable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair after deductibles or non-covered repairs.
Try MRC with no obligation