A Shared Branch in the palm of your hand!
We’ve partnered with the same team that runs HFDFCU’s CO-OP Shared Branch Network to bring a virtual shared branch to your compatible iOS or Android device with the Sprig app.
A virtual shared branch with your iOS or Android device
With the Sprig by CO-OP app, it's easy to get things done on-the-go:
- Deposit checks directly into your HFDFCU account
- Manage multiple shared branch accounts
- Find shared branch locations in Hawaii & elsewhere
While Sprig by CO-OP links directly to your HFDFCU accounts, your Sprig username will be separate from your RescueNet logon ID and security code.
Get started with Sprig
Install Sprig by searching "Sprig by CO-OP" in your device's app store. Once you’ve installed Sprig by CO-OP, take a few steps to get going. Register your HFDFCU account by answering several verifiers of the primary member, such as:
- HFDFCU member number
- Last 5 digits of SSN
- Date of Birth
- Street number of primary address
Your username and password for Sprig by CO-OP will be separate from your logon ID and security code for RescueNet.
You may also be asked to verify the amounts of verifying micro-deposits made to your HFDFCU account.
Download Sprig by CO-OP:
Deposit checks using your mobile device with Sprig by CO-OP
Use the Sprig app to deposit everyday checks into your HFDFCU account — with real-time updates on RescueNet.
Tips for mobile check deposit with Sprig
To ensure proper and timely posting when using mobile check deposit with Sprig by CO-OP, be sure your check is:
- Properly endorsed in black or blue ink. See sample below.
- Drawn on a US institution
- Not damaged, defaced, or illegible on both the front and back
- Legally yours to deposit
Deposits clear in 2-3 days – Once a check is processed by Sprig, deposit funds normally become available in two to three days. You should retain the physical check until the deposit appears on your next HFDFCU account statement even if funds are available before then.
Endorsements should contain your signature and the note “Sprig Mobile Deposit.”
Mobile check deposits with Sprig by CO-OP are subject to provisional credit after verification and cannot exceed $5,000 and ten checks per month, and an individual limit of $2,500 per check.
Plus, do more with Sprig by CO-OP!
Sprig by CO-OP truly is a shared branch in the palm of your hand. Get things done with your compatible iOS or Android device while on-the-go without having to step into a shared branch.
- Manage accounts from multiple credit unions with Sprig – Add your accounts from other participating credit unions.
- Transfer funds between multiple credit union accounts – With the Sprig app, transfer funds between your HFDFCU accounts and your accounts with other participating credit unions.
- Send money to others with accounts at another credit union – Use the Sprig app to send funds to others who have an account at a participating credit union.
- Locate branches on the CO-OP Shared Branch network – Use the Sprig app to find participating shared branch locations.