HFD Federal Credit Union has been serving Hawaii’s firefighters since its founding in 1937. We welcome you to the exclusive membership of our credit union if you are eligible to join in at least one of these groups:
- An active or retired Honolulu Fire Department firefighter
- Active or retired civilian employee of Honolulu Fire Department
- Active or retired member of the Hawaii Fire Fighters Association, Local No. 1463
- Active or retired member of the Federal Fire Fighters of Hawaii, Local F-263
- Active or retired member of the United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers & Allied Workers, Local 221
- Employee or members of our Select Employer Group partners such as Friends of Iolani Palace and Hawaii Arts Alliance.
Membership Savings Account
Since we're a member owned financial cooperative, this is where it all starts: A Membership Savings Account, a basic savings, represents your share of ownership in HFD Federal Credit Union. We don't charge a membership fee and your opening deposit will always remain yours.
- Minimum to Open and Maintain: $5.00
- Federally Insured by National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)to at least $250,000.
- Open as a single or joint account with one or more beneficiaries.
- Unlimited in-branch and Shared Branch access.
- Unlimited RescueNet Online Access and RescueNet mobile app access.
Additional Savings Options
Whether you'd like to supercharge your savings or put a little away out of reach, HFD Federal Credit Union has the options you need.
- 9-1-1 Savings
- Super Savings