RescueNet Online Account Access
Everyday life happens at all hours of the day. RescueNet Online Account Access lets you keep up with your credit union accounts no matter when the need arises. Whether from home, while at the office, or even on the road, RescueNet saves you time, worry, and money!
RescueNet Self-Enrollment is Easy!
To self-enroll, start at HFDFCU.org and look for the red RescueNet button:
- If you don’t have a User ID yet, leave that blank and click Log In.
- Have a recent account statement or receipt ready.
- Follow the prompts to accept terms and conditions of RescueNet.
- Enter the necessary identifying information.
- You’ll be self-enrolled in no time!
RescueNet Android & IOS Mobile App
All your favorite features from RescueNet are available on your Android or iOS device with our RescueNet Mobile App.
You’ll need to set-up RescueNet with a desktop computer before being able to access RescueNet Mobile App. The same credentials from RescueNet desktop are used for the RescueNet Mobile App.
Once enrolled, RescueNet Mobiliti can be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Search “Honolulu Fire Department FCU” in either store to download RescueNet Mobiliti.